Lion’s Group offers assistance in leasing and assembling sites for Real Estate development for both local and foreign investors. Please contact us to inquire about ongoing assemblage projects in New York.
Starting at 1986 as an independent real estate broker, the founder of Lion’s Group Chaim Katzap has accomplished a remarkable number of investment sales. His activity in real estate site assemblage has led to construction of over 40 buildings in New York and its suburbs.
Through 2016, Lion's completed a number of consulting projects, which facilitated in raising $387,500.000 in EB-5 investments. Click here to see consulting projects by the Lion's Group.
Top Notable Projects by Lion's Group
- “Lancaster Hotel” 460-room hotel, Madison Ave & 38th Street |value $300 million|
- “19 Rector Street” 35-story office building at Greenwich Street |value $350 million|
- "712 Fifth Avenue” 52-story office building at 56th Street |value in excess of $1.25 billion|
- “The Monarch” 45-story condo at 3rd Ave & 89th Street |value $450 million|
- “The Rio” 42-story condo at 2nd Avenue & 65th Street |value $500 million|
- “750 Seventh Avenue” 38-story office building at 49th Street |value in excess of $650 million|
- “Hungarian Mission to the UN” 52nd Street between 2nd & 3rd Avenues |value $125 million|
- “505 Fifth Avenue” 30-story office building at 42nd Street |value over $650 million|
- “SEC of 1st Ave & 92nd Street” 31-story rental & 15-story hotel “Courtyard by Marriott” |value $550 million|
- “Place 57” 205 East 57th Street 36-story condo tower |property current value in excess of $450 million|
- “12-18 West 55th Street” & Air Rights over 10 West 55th Street & 5-11 West 54th Street for a planned 23-story luxury condominium tower with stores |property current value at $120 million|
- “Georgica” 305 East 89th Street, 21-story condo with retail space |value $250 million|
- “Sky House” 11 East 29th Street, 55-story condo tower |current value $550 million|
- “400 Third Avenue” 18-story rental building |value $75 million|
- “Orloff Avenue” Bronx 9-story, 130-unit rental building |value $95 million|
- “5th Avenue & East 30th Street” 175,000 sq ft, 54-story condo |value $275 million|
- “Coney Island Redevelopment” major site accumulation for a future mixed-use 3,000.000 sq. ft. redevelopment of Coney Island, Brooklyn |future value $2.5 billion|